Telogis is committed to hiring and retaining a well-qualified, diverse and talented team of professionals while providing a strong company culture, exceptional benefits and employee growth opportunities. The talented, global Telogis team’s ability to exceed customer expectations and deliver the most innovative enterprise software platform in the industry has been the primary driver behind the company’s explosive growth. There is no better time than now to join the team at Telogis.Get a better IT job right here in NZ
What started as a beautiful vision in a small Wellington apartment has become a big player in online accounting software globally. With 1 million small business using our software, we're helping make them more profitable and changing business owners lives for the better. It’s challenging, real, and a whole lot of fun.
Xero has offices in 15 cities around the globe, and our graduate program is run right here in the centre of it all, New Zealand. The Xero grad program is about giving you the best possible start on your career. We want you to question the status quo, take chances, and leave your mark.
For more information, see xero.com/graduate
Become a sponsor
What can CompSoc offer you?
Marketing opportunities include:
- Exposure to our members of your publicity brand and marketing.
- Signage, logos, displays can be featured at our events, Facebook page and on our website.
- We also have access to space in lecture theatres and computer labs where posters or other advertising material for your company can be displayed.
- Event attendance and features
- Guest speakers from your company at our events.
We can organize events with you to:
- Meet with and recruit students and members.
- Promote internships, graduate positions and other job opportunities.
Philanthropic opportunities include:
- Service to the community
- Outreach programs (Including high school, Maori and Pacifica, and female students.)
What you can offer us:
- General financial assistance to keep us running throughout the year.
- Schwag / goodie bags (Especially earlier in the year for club membership sign ups)
- Sponsorship for events, e.g. for food and drinks, speakers, prizes, etc.
- Representatives from your company coming in to talk about software development in the real world
Interested in helping us out? Get in contact with the president at email@example.com.